5 Ways You’re Unleashing the Power of Your Blog – according to Merlin Mann*
January 29th, 2008
- tearing the veil away from the morally bankrupt raincheck policy at Marshall’s
- “crowdsourcing” the naming of your new unicycle
- taking a symbolic day off from blogging to protest the unjust treatment of “some Oriental dude” you read about on Slashdot
- daring to name names in the “personal holocaust of customer service” you recently suffered at Fry’s
- funny new snapshot of your kitty, “Warrant Officer Ripley,” acting like she’s people
From Merlin’s “5’s” site, which is often hilarious, always sarcastic, & usually both. http://www.5ives.com
Please be aware that some language may be offensive. Proceed with care.
UPDATE – MARCH 27, 2009
It looks like Merlin has abandoned “5’ives” – at least for now.
If you enjoy this kind of thing, I encourage you to check out some of Merlin Mann’s other contributions to humanity: Merlin created 43 Folders, co-hosts You Look Nice Today, and speaks about attention & creative work.